In JDeveloper 12c there is a feature called add custom operator in view criteria, default operators are commonly using in many places, in some cases we need to have additional operators.
In sql developer we can use In clause parameter directly which jdeveloper doesn’t have by default.
Here we are going to add In clause operator in Jdeveloper view criteria with the following steps
1. Open your view criteria in view object
2. Go to custom operators tab and click add custom icon
3. Add In clause operator with the following expression
"IN((select regexp_substr(:bindvariable,'[^,]+', 1, level) from dual connect by regexp_substr(:bindvariable, '[^,]+', 1, level) is not null))"
4. After success add choose in clause operator for your attribute with bind variable
5. Now run ADF page with that view criteria and use your search values as follows
Note: For using ( , ) operator your attribute and bind variable type should be in string.
Have a nice day …J